I recently saw a social media challenge to explain your profession as badly as possible, with the idea that people have to guess what you do just from reading the description. So a personal trainer’s …Read more →
Are you looking to connect with a female audience? Do you need a writer with a sure knack for finding the best voice for your readers? Or perhaps a press consultant with great strategic insight and more contacts than you could shake a stick at?
"Writers aren’t people exactly. Or, if they’re any good, they’re a whole lot of people trying so hard to be one person."F. Scott Fitzgerald
“There is no rule on how to write. Sometimes it comes easily and perfectly; sometimes it's like drilling rock and then blasting it out with charges.”Ernest Hemingway
"A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit."Richard Bach
"The true alchemists do not change lead into gold; they change the world into words."William H. Gass
let me GET you IN THE PRESS
Launch that product with the fanfare of the British magazine media behind you.
- Plan your press strategy – who will love your product and how can you reach them?
- Identify your press USP and angles that will work for you
- Think like magazine editors – and pitch ideas they’ll love
- Get press coverage in the right magazines, newspapers and websites
- Become a press ‘expert’, giving quotes and tips in articles
- Guest blog or become a columnist for the media
- Raise your media profile through press and social media
Blog Strategy & Coaching
Know you need to blog but don’t know where to start? I take my clients from zero to award winning hero.
- Explore the purpose and target of your blog
- Find your blogging ‘voice’ – it’s in there somewhere!
- Brainstorm blog headings that demand to be read
- Define the right format and structure to suit your style
- Your first few posts written jointly until you hit your stride
- Feedback by email or in person to hone your style
- Your blogs edited to make them sparkle
Ghostwriting & Copywriting
However brilliant you are at what you do, writing about it doesn’t come easily. Sometimes you just can’t beat a pro.
- Can’t blog, won’t blog? Have yours custom-written for you
- Articles expertly ghost-written for trade and consumer press, with your input and byline
- Attention-grabbing newsletters, brochures and e-zines – written in a jiffy
- Need a second opinion? Get your content expertly evaluated, edited and polished
- About to launch a website? Let’s get those words right
- Press releases, copywriting and web content that sizzles and sparkles
From £100 per blog.
If you met someone at a party and they asked you to tell them about your line of business would you start quoting statistics and dry facts at them? Or lecture them so they panic …Read more →
“I wish I was one of those people who could blog easily, who starts writing and it just comes out perfectly,” said the umpteenth person to me the other day. But listen, I seriously doubt …Read more →